Gratitude makes us happier, healthier, and more resilient. It strengthens our relationships and deepens our satisfaction with life. “The list of potential benefits [of a gratitude practice] is almost endless,” wrote Liz Gullford at the University of Birmingham. Gratitude is associated with “fewer intellectual biases, more effective learning strategies, more helpfulness towards others, raised self-confidence, better work attitude, strengthened resiliency, less physical pain, improved healthy, and longevity.”
The good news: Gratitude can easily be cultivated. The Establish a Gratitude Practice Mini-Course by Dr. Christine Carter will make gratitude a part of your daily routine… for the rest of your life! So what are you waiting for?
• 21 Days of Material (+ Additional Resources): All 100% self-paced and mobile-friendly, you’ll receive a daily check in via email from Dr. Christine Carter where she’ll go over the course material for that day.
• Automatic Progress Tracking: Designed to help keep you on track to complete the full program, you can easily see which material you’ve completed and which you still have left to enjoy.
• Insider Tips: Avoid common brain booby-traps that make it difficult to stick to a gratitude routine.
• Downloadable Workbook: The place for you to track your thoughts and progress throughout the mini-course.
• Private Facebook Group: Receive instant access to Dr. Christine Carter’s private Facebook Group — a 24/7 community for you to meet other students, discuss issues, ask questions, and support each other.
• 100% Self-Paced: This mini-course was designed with the busy person in mind! Go through the material as quickly or slowly as you’d like. We recommend spending 10-15 minutes each day for 21 days.
• Unlimited Access: Go back and visit the material as many times as you’d like.comments powered by HyperComments