Do you feel like you’re always working but never getting anything done? Is your busyness perpetuating feelings of overwhelm and unhappiness, or are you feeling unfulfilled and anxious?
The Science of Finding Flow is a 100% self-paced online course from Dr. Christine Carter designed to help you address common misconceptions that are keeping you trapped on a busyness hamster-wheel, making you less happy and less productive. You’ll be given several tools to help you dial back the level of overwhelm and busyness in your life including a digital detox to help you unplug. This course will teach you how to improve your work and home life by gaining access to your most creative, productive, and joyful self.
• 9 Units of Material (+ Additional Resources): All 100% self-paced and mobile-friendly.
• Automatic Progress Tracking: Designed to help keep you on track to complete the full program, you can easily see which units you’ve completed and which you still have left to enjoy.
• Online Access to Dr. Christine Carter: Gain exclusive access to monthly Coaching Calls with Dr. Christine Carter — and if you post a question online and she’ll typically respond within 48 hours.
• Exclusive Content: Based solely on science-based research, the course videos and written content inside this program aren’t available anywhere else.
• Unlimited Access: Go back through and visit the material as many times as you’d like.
• The Science of Finding Flow Journal: A private and confidential place for you to track your thoughts and progress throughout the course.
• Private Facebook Group: Receive instant access to Dr. Christine Carter’s private Facebook Group — a 24/7 community for you to meet other students, discuss issues, ask questions, and support each other.
• PDF Downloads: 100% printable and exclusive only to this course.
• Audio Downloads: Download the full unit audio to listen to in your car or on the go.
• Course Videos: Never before seen course videos featuring Dr. Christine Carter in every unit.
• Monthly Self Coaching Worksheets: To help keep yourself in check while you make your way through the course material.
comments powered by HyperComments